12 Aug Did you know – August 2014
Posted at 12:50h in General News
Did you know?
- Damage caused by insects like termites is usually not covered.
- Any damages to your home office probably won’t be covered without a separate business insurance policy.
- Leaving your property unoccupied for an extended period of time may void the policy.
- Many policies don’t cover damage done by pets.
- Even if your policy protects against ‘fire’, this may not include damage by burning or scorching where there have been no flames.
- You are not covered for any part of a building that can’t be locked.
- You may have to pay more to protect fridges, washing machines, pool pumps etc. against motor burn outs.